BCA - Bachelors
The BCA program will have eight semesters with 126 credit hours. Each semester shall have duration of 6 months (Minimum of 15 weeks to maximum of 20 Weeks). The semesters start twice each year.This program comprises of the following courses:
• Course Name: Bachelor of Arts in Computer Application(BCA)
• Affiliation: Tribhuvan University (T.U.)
• Faculty: Faculty of Humanities and social Sciences (FOHSS)
• Duration: 4 Years
• System: Semester System
• Total Credit Hours: 126
• Grading System: Grade point Based
Grade Point description
Aims of the Course
• To offer intensive knowledge in the theory, design, programming and application of computers.
• Providing an in-depth understanding of and experience with computer systems.
• Developing creative and analytical skills that provides a basis for technological problem-solving.
• Equipping students with the technical knowledge required for an IT professionals to handle multi-tasking situations and to assess and develop computer based solutions.
• Imparting knowledge of computer and programming logic environment in IT.
• Knowledge of advanced IT applications in different business sectors.
• To equip students with the technical knowledge required for an IT professional to handle multi-tasking and multiprogramming situations and to assess and develop computer based solutions.
• To provide necessary knowledge in the field of functional knowledge of hardware system and the and necessary knowledge of computer software system
• Software Analysis
• College Lecturer/Professor
• Computer/IT analyst
• Database Administrator
• Database Developer
• Information Technology Manager
• Program Analyst
• Network Administrator
• CS Researcher
• Information Systems Manager
• Network Security Manager
• System Administrator
• Web Developer
• Web Designer
• Web Project Manager
• MIS Officer
• Project manager
• System Analyst
• ………………. And Many More
BCA @ St. Lawrence
• B.Sc. CSIT is running in St. Lawrence since 2067 BS.
• We have experience faculty
• Well equipped Computer lab and project Lab
• Class room equipped with multimedia projector
• Dedicated internet Connection
• Friendly Environment
• Different Clubs for extra activities
• Workshops and professional skill development Courses
• Internship supports
• Scholarship for Deserving Candidate
• PCL or 10+2 passed with minimum 2 CGPA(Not less Than D+ in single Subject)
• Form submission up to 12 Ashoj, 2075
• Form Submission with late fee 16 Ashoj, 2075
• Entrance Exam(written) 19 Ashoj, 2075
• Entrance Examination fee: Rs 1200